EVCOM London Live Awards 2020
The EVCOM London Live Awards take place on 19th November 2020, bringing the best of corporate film and live events together to celebrate excellence across our industry.
The EVCOM London Live Awards showcases outstanding achievement in the design and execution of live events and experiences by agencies and freelancers internationally. Once again, we will be looking to reward the most progressive and creative agencies and creatives working in the professional discipline today.
Shortlisted finalists and their guests will be invited to attend the EVCOM London Live Awards ceremony in November, where the winners will be announced and their film (if applicable) screened for everyone to enjoy. This would usually be a live event but due to Covid-19 we have decided to hold the event virtually. We will celebrate both the brilliant work that makes the awards scheme what it is, and the industry as a whole in the wake of Covid-19. Tickets are available here.
Projects delivered after the 1st July 2010 up until this years deadline, 3rd July 2020, are eligible for entry.
As a result of the current situation regarding Coronavirus, we have decided to lower the cost of entry for 2020. We have also added a dedicated rate for freelancers, who we know are being hit particularly hard by the lack of support available. Entry costs are as follows:
Non-Member: £250 (+VAT)
Member: £150 (+VAT)
Freelancer: £100 (+VAT)
We are very excited to be offering an early bird entry offer this year, which is available to those who submit their entries by 5th June at midnight:
Non-Member: £225 (+VAT)
Member: £125 (+VAT)
Freelancer: £80 (+VAT)
Should you be interested in sponsoring an award category at the EVCOM London Live Awards please get in touch with Claire Fennelow.
For any queries please contact 020 3771 5642
- Best Conference – Most creative and effective design and delivery of a conference.
- Best Celebration – Most creative and effective design and delivery of a celebratory event.
- Best Experiential – Most creative and effective design and delivery of an experiential in support of a brand.
- Best Incentive – Most creative and effective design and delivery of an incentive event or experience.
- Best Use of Technology – In recognition of best choice and use of technology and digital in event design and delivery.
- Best Hybrid Event – In recognition of an event that successfully combines the possibilities of the live and virtual world in event design and delivery.
- Best Show of Creative Concept – In recognition of the best creative concept in event design and delivery.
- Best Execution – In recognition of excellence in the design and delivery of event logistics.
- Brand Communication – Most engaging and relevant brand messaging and communication to an internal or external audience.
- Venue of the Year – In recognition of the venue judged to have facilitated some extraordinary creative events and experiences across the past year.
- Agency of the Year – In recognition of the agency judged to have made significant in-year progress across set business criteria including – professional, people and purpose. (More than 20 employees)
- Challenger Agency of the Year – In recognition of the agency judged to have made significant in-year progress across set business criteria including – professional, people and purpose. (Less than 20 employees)