EVCOM London Live Awards
The EVCOM London Live Awards take place at the Southbank HQ of the BFI (British Film Institute) on 21st November 2019. This year the EVCOM awards platform has a distinctly international look and feel.
With an emphasis on showcasing outstanding achievement in the design and execution of live events and experiences by British-based agencies, the awards will again call forward the most progressive and creative agencies working in the professional discipline today.
This year, our hand-picked jury of client, commissioner and practitioner judges will collect and select the best of the best from the world of live events and experiences with particular emphasis on those changing outcomes for the clients and brands they serve. Judges will for the first time be asked to invite entries they feel deserving of wider recognition from their own personal and professional networks.
This year, shortlisted finalists will come together to view and critique a curated selection of shortlisted entries in front of a jury and invited audience. Then, of course, we will celebrate winning entries at an exclusive, ticketed red-carpet after party worthy of any international recognition event.
Dress code: Black tie – get your best glitz and glamorous outfit out and ready to party!
Arrival, registration and welcome drinks in the Riverfront restaurant: 17.30 – 18.15
Awards ceremony in screening room NFT3 (auditorium seating): 18.30 – 20.00
After show party in the Riverfront restaurant with entertainment, drinks and a standing buffet: 20.00 – Late
Finish: Carriages 1am
All joining instructions have been emailed to everyone who has already brought a ticket, if you are still waiting on information please email email@example.com
Projects delivered after the 15th June 2018 up until this years deadline, 10th June 2019, are eligible for entry.
Should you be interested in sponsoring an award category at the EVCOM London Live Awards please get in touch with Leigh.
Congratulations to the winners of the EVCOM London Live Awards. You can read the full list here!
- Best Conference – Most creative and effective design and delivery of a conference.
- Best Celebration – Most creative and effective design and delivery of a celebratory event.
- Best Experience – Most creative and effective design and delivery of an experiential in support of a brand.
- Internal – Most engaging and relevant brand messaging and communication to an internal audience.
- External – Most engaging and relevant brand messaging and communication to an external audience.
- Digital – In recognition of the best choice and use of digital in event design and delivery.
- Technology – In recognition of best choice and use of technology in event design and delivery.
- Creativity – In recognition of the best creative concept in event design and delivery.
- Logistics – In recognition of excellence in the design and delivery of event logistics.
- Best Healthcare Event – Most effective and impactful event design and delivery for the healthcare sector.
- Best Technology Event – Most effective and impactful event design and delivery for the technology sector.
- Best Finance Event – Most effective and impactful event design and delivery for the finance sector.
- Agency of the Year – In recognition of the agency judged to have made significant in-year progress across set business criteria including – professional, people and purpose. (More than 20 employees)
- Challenger Agency of the Year – In recognition of the agency judged to have made significant in-year progress across set business criteria including – professional, people and purpose. (Less than 20 employees)