The EVCOM Clarion Awards celebrate true excellence across cause-driven corporate film, live events and experiences.
Our range of categories recognise work that promotes diversity and inclusion, social welfare and educational initiatives. We call for the most creative and innovative content in this arena, demanding evidence of best practice and professional excellence.
In 2020 we saw the resurgence of the Black Lives Matter movement, we felt the continued force of the climate crisis, we watched our NHS rise to the challenges of Covid-19 and communities struggle under its impact. Never before has it been so important to recognise creative work that puts these issues centre stage.
Shortlisted agencies and individuals were invited to attend an entirely sustainable virtual awards ceremony on the 8th June, hosted in collaboration with DRPG. The afternoon featured screenings of the winning films as they are announced, as well as invaluable thought leadership content from industry experts! You can view the shortlist here. You can find a write up of the ceremony, as well as the full list of winners here.
Projects and events published/ delivered after the 1st March 2020 up until this year‘s deadline, 12th March 2021, are eligible for entry.
Read our Guide to Entering here, complete with FAQs and advice.
As a result of the continuing impact of Covid-19 on our sector, we have decided to retain 2020’s lowered entry costs for 2021, including a dedicated rate for freelancers.
Entry costs are as follows:
Member: now £100 (+VAT)
Non-Member: now £150 (+VAT)
Freelancer: £80 (+VAT)
Enter the EVCOM Clarion Awards here.
Should you be interested in sponsoring an awards category at the EVCOM Clarion Awards please get in touch with Claire, Executive Director.
View a recording of the 2020 virtual ceremony below. A recording of the 2021 virtual ceremony will be made available soon.
For any queries please contact email@example.com
In 2020, we saw the two sectors that EVCOM represents (live and film), come together through the growth of virtual and hybrid in response to Covid-19. In reflection of this, and due to the nature of the work produced in 2020, we have decided to make some exciting changes to the format of the EVCOM Clarion Awards. Instead of work being judged by one of two distribution channels (Live and Film) we will be looking at ALL work that answers to the over-arching theme of the category. We are therefore calling for work encompassing film (live action and/or animation), documentary, branded content, live events, virtual events, hybrid events, experiences, campaigns and collaborations, including projects that have pivoted in any way.
Juries will be made up of members from Event Agencies, Film Agencies, Clients, Suppliers including technology platforms, to ensure the full spectrum of expertise is brought to the process. We whole heartedly encourage you to embrace these changes and demonstrate the great work that has been made over the last 12 months to promote these worthy categories.
- Environment – For work (live and film) that successfully and dynamically raises awareness of the current environmental issues affecting our planet.
- Health and Wellbeing – For work (live and film) that raises awareness of medical issues, mental and physical, to promote health and general wellbeing.
- Education and Training – For work (live and film) that educates targeted audiences in the arenas of health and safety, diversity, environmental initiatives and social responsibility.
- Social Welfare – For work (live and film) that encourages social awareness, raising social issues to vital prominence.
- Brand Communication – For work (live and film) that promotes the brand identity of a charity or commercial company with strong CSR credentials.
- Innovation – For work (live and film) that engages audiences with social issues in a unique and original way.
- Diversity and Inclusion – For work (live and film) that promotes tolerance, diversity and inclusion.
- Celebratory – For work (live and film) that celebrates CSR, health, education, social welfare, diversity and more.