EVCOM London Film Awards 2020
The EVCOM London Film Awards take place on 19th November 2020, bringing the best of corporate film and live events together to celebrate excellence across our industry.
The EVCOM London Film Awards showcases outstanding achievement in the craft and production of corporate film. Once again, we will be looking to reward the most progressive and creative agencies and freelancers working in the professional discipline today.
With an emphasis on showcasing British-made corporate film to an international audience, the awards again call for the most innovative content across precisely defined categories of best practice and professional excellence.
Shortlisted finalists and their guests will be invited to attend the EVCOM London Film Awards ceremony in November, where the winners will be announced and their film (if applicable) screened for everyone to enjoy in an exclusive screening room. We will then go on to celebrate the brilliant work that makes this awards scheme what it is, with a three course dinner and a red-carpet style after party!
Projects delivered after the 1st July 2020 up until this years deadline, 3rd July 2020, are eligible for entry.
Should you be interested in sponsoring an award category at the EVCOM London Film Awards please get in touch with Claire Fennelow.
Congratulations to the winners of the EVCOM London Film Awards 2019. You can read the full list here!
For any queries please contact 020 3771 5642
Craft, Technical and Professional
- Learning and Development – Most effective and innovative use of film to promote organisational learning and development.
- Health and Safety – Most effective and compelling use of film to promote a health and safety message and compliance.
- Film in a Digital Campaign – Most effective and creative use of film in support of a digital marketing or promotional campaign.
- Film by an Internal Team – Most effective and expert film produced by an internal agency or team without external support or assistance.
- Recruitment and Induction – Most effective and impactful use of film in support of the recruitment, induction and retention of talent.
- Sales of Products and Services – Most effective consumer-focussed film in support of sales and business development.
- Brand Communication – Most effective and relevant use of film in the communication of brand character and purpose.
- Internal Communications – Most effective and engaging use of film in support of internal communication and messaging.
- Diversity and Inclusion – Most effective and creative use of film to promote a more inclusive and diverse talent pipeline and environment.
Production Arts and Crafts
- Animation – In recognition of leading practice in motion graphics or animation.
- Direction – In recognition of leading practice in direction.
- Script – In recognition of the best written script in a film.
- Cinematography – In recognition of best cinematography in a film.
- Editing – In recognition of the best editing of a film.