EVCOM London Film Awards
The EVCOM London Film Awards take place at the Southbank HQ of the BFI (British Film Institute) on 21st November 2019. This year the EVCOM awards platform has a distinctly international look and feel.
With an emphasis on showcasing British-made corporate film to an international audience, the awards again call for the most innovative content across precisely defined categories of best practice and professional excellence.
This year, our hand-picked jury of client, commissioner and practitioner judges will collect and select the best of the best from the world of corporate film with particular emphasis on those changing outcomes for the clients and brands they serve. Judges will for the first time be asked to invite entries they feel deserving of wider recognition from their own personal and professional networks.
This year, shortlisted finalists will come together to view and critique a curated selection of shortlisted entries in front of a jury and invited audience. Then, of course, we will celebrate winning entries at an exclusive, ticketed red-carpet after party worthy of any international recognition event.
Dress code: Black tie – get your best glitz and glamorous outfit out and ready to party!
Arrival, registration and welcome drinks in the Riverfront restaurant: 17.30 – 18.15
Awards ceremony in screening room NFT2 (auditorium seating): 18.30 – 20.00
After show party in the Riverfront restaurant with entertainment, drinks and a standing buffet: 20.00 – Late
Finish: Carriages 1am
Projects published after the 15th June 2018 up until this years deadline, 10th June 2019, are eligible for entry.
Should you be interested in sponsoring an award category at the EVCOM London Film Awards please get in touch with Leigh.
Craft, Technical and Professional
- Learning and Development – Most effective and innovative use of film to promote organisational learning and development.
- Health and Safety – Most effective and compelling use of film to promote a health and safety message and compliance.
- Film in a Digital Campaign – Most effective and creative use of film in support of a digital marketing or promotional campaign.
- Film by an Internal Team – Most effective and expert film produced by an internal agency or team without external support or assistance.
- Recruitment and Induction – Most effective and impactful use of film in support of the recruitment, induction and retention of talent.
- Sales of Products and Services – Most effective consumer-focussed film in support of sales and business development.
- Brand Communication – Most effective and relevant use of film in the communication of brand character and purpose.
- Internal Communications – Most effective and engaging use of film in support of internal communication and messaging.
- Diversity and Inclusion – Most effective and creative use of film to promote a more inclusive and diverse talent pipeline and environment.
Production Arts and Crafts
- Animation – In recognition of leading practice in motion graphics or animation.
- Direction – In recognition of leading practice in direction.
- Script – In recognition of the best written script in a film.
- Cinematography – In recognition of best cinematography in a film.
- Editing – In recognition of the best editing of a film.