EVCOM London Film Awards
The EVCOM London Film Awards take place annually in November, bringing the best of corporate film and live events together to celebrate excellence across our industry.
The EVCOM London Film Awards showcases outstanding achievement in the craft and production of corporate film. We reward the most progressive and creative agencies and freelancers working in the professional discipline today.
With an emphasis on showcasing British-made corporate film to an international audience, the awards call for the most innovative content across precisely defined categories of best practice and professional excellence.
Shortlisted finalists and their guests are invited to attend the EVCOM London Film Awards ceremony in November, where the winners are announced and their film screened for everyone to enjoy.
Should you be interested in sponsoring an award category at the EVCOM London Film Awards please get in touch with Claire Fennelow.
Congratulations to the winners of the EVCOM London Film Awards 2020. You can read the full list here! You can also catch up with the ceremony below:
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Craft, Technical and Professional
- Learning and Development – Most effective and innovative use of film to promote organisational learning and development.
- Health and Safety – Most effective and compelling use of film to promote a health and safety message and compliance.
- Film in a Digital Campaign – Most effective and creative use of film in support of a digital marketing or promotional campaign.
- Film by an Internal Team – Most effective and expert film produced by an internal agency or team without external support or assistance.
- Recruitment and Induction – Most effective and impactful use of film in support of the recruitment, induction and retention of talent. Data supporting client deliverables and demonstrable impact should be provided in support of your entry where possible.
- Sales of Products and Services – Most effective consumer-focussed film in support of sales and business development. Data supporting client deliverables and demonstrable impact should be provided in support of your entry where possible.
- Brand Communication – Most effective and relevant use of film in the communication of brand character and purpose.
- Internal Communications – Most effective and engaging use of film in support of internal communication and messaging.
- Diversity and Inclusion – Most effective and creative use of film to promote a more inclusive and diverse talent pipeline and environment.
- Animation– In recognition of leading practice in motion graphics or animation.
Production Arts and Crafts
- Direction – In recognition of leading practice in direction.
- Script – In recognition of the best written script in a film.
- Cinematography – In recognition of best cinematography in a film.
- Editing – In recognition of the best editing of a film.
- Best Documentary – In honour of EVCOM’s history, which owes a huge amount to documentary makers, this award recognises the best documentary film.
- Best Use of Video Content for a Virtual or Hybrid Event – Most effective and creative use of film and video content in a virtual and/ or hybrid event.
- Budgetary Restrictions – In recognition of a film or project created on a budget of less than 10K.
- Innovation – This award recognises the new – and evolving – normal of filmmaking. In this category we encourage films that were either made in response to Covid-19 or that Covid-19 caused demonstrable practical restrictions on that impacted on the way the film was made.